Mount St. Mary's, Md. 77, Fairleigh Dickinson 67Feb 14, 2010 - 3:46 AM HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) -- Kelly Beidler tied a career-high with 22 points to lead Mount St. Mary's (Md.) to a 77-67 victory over Fairleigh Dickinson on Saturday night.
Will Holland added 14 points and nine rebounds for the Mountaineers (11-14, 8-6 Northeast Conference), who have won six games in a row.
A 3-pointer from Holland capped an 11-2 run for Mount St. Mary's in the second half that gave them a 56-44 lead with 11:48 remaining.
A separate 6-0 run later in the half put the Mountaineers ahead 65-50 with 5:41 to play for their largest lead of the game.
Mike Scott led the Knights (9-18, 8-6) with 14 points and nine assists. Alvin Mofunanya added 11 points and 12 rebounds.
Mount St. Mary's shot 51 percent from the field (26-for-51), while Fairleigh Dickinson shot 41 percent (25-for-61).
- NCAA BB
MT ST MARYS 77
FAIR DICKINSON 67 FINAL
Feb 13 9:29 PM
- NCAA BB
MT ST MARYS 29
FAIR DICKINSON 32 HALFTIME
Feb 13 8:16 PM
- Fla. Gulf Coast, Fairleigh Dickinson face off in First Four Mar 15
- Coach Herenda has Fairleigh Dickinson back in NCAA Tourney Mar 12
- Pryor leads Robert Morris over Fairleigh Dickinson 72-70 Feb 13
- Mount St. Mary's coasts to 70-49 win over Robert Morris Jan 28
- Mt. St. Mary's uses big 1st half to beat Robert Morris 76-52 Jan 14
- Harrison, St. John's pull away from FDU Dec 11
- Red Storm set sights on Knights Dec 10
- Iowa routs FDU Dec 9
- Hawkeyes hope to avoid upset in clash with visiting Knights Dec 9
- Wildcats put up 100 points in Miller's 100th win Nov 19
- Miller seeks milestone win as Wildcats host Knights Nov 18
- FDU names Herenda men's hoops coach Apr 26