Utah State wins 10th in a row, 81-65Feb 14, 2010 - 6:01 AM SAN JOSE, Calif.(AP) -- Nate Bendall led five Utah State players in double figures with 18 points and the Aggies extended their winning streak to 10 games with an 81-65 victory over San Jose State on Saturday night.
Jared Quayle added 14 points and Tyler Newbold scored 13 for Utah State (20-6, 10-2 Western Athletic), which took a 13-11 lead on Quayle's 3-pointer with 14:08 in the first half and never trailed again. The Aggies shot 61.7 percent from the field and were 9 of 14 on 3-pointers.
Adrian Oliver scored 28 points for the Spartans (12-12, 5-7), who lost at home for only the second time this season. C.J. Webster added 12 points.
Utah State shot better than 60 percent from the field for the second time this season and shot a season-high 64.3 percent from 3-point range.
- NCAA BB
UTAH ST 81
SAN JOSE ST 65 FINAL
Feb 14 12:04 AM
- NCAA BB
UTAH ST 36
SAN JOSE ST 29 HALFTIME
Feb 13 10:55 PM
- Utah State's Jalen Moore to submit name for NBA draft Mar 25
- Correction: New Mexico-San Jose St story Jan 25
- Utah State downs Union (Tenn.) 73-49 Nov 20
- Utah State coach Stew Morrill to retire at season's end Jan 9
- San Diego State routs Utah State in MWC quarters Mar 13
- Aztecs and Aggies square off in MWC quarterfinals Mar 13
- New Mexico pulls away from Utah State Feb 26
- No. 13 San Diego State dominates San Jose State Feb 26
- Aztecs tangle with Spartans in MWC affair Feb 25
- Surging Lobos take on slumping Aggies Feb 25
- Shrigley and Aztecs thump Aggies Feb 19
- Aggies and Aztecs mix it up in Mountain West melee Feb 18