Jones, Garcia lead Seattle past UC Davis 81-56Feb 17, 2010 - 5:22 AM SEATTLE(AP) -- Alex Jones came off the bench to score a career high for the second straight game, this time with 24 points, and grabbed a career-best nine rebounds to lead Seattle past UC Davis 81-56 in a nonconference game Tuesday night.
Charles Garcia also came off the bench for a double-double of 17 points and 10 rebounds for the Redhawks (13-13), who won their fourth straight game and sixth in the last eight.
Jones set his previous high of 19 points in Saturday's victory over Sacramento State. His previous best for rebounds was seven.
Garcia's double-double was his 10th of the season and his second against the Aggies. He had 22 points and 12 rebounds in Seattle's 88-78 victory at Davis in December.
The Aggies (10-15), who lost their second in a row, were led by the 19 points of Dominic Calegari. Joe Harden added 15.
- NCAA BB
UC DAVIS 56
SEATTLE 81 FINAL
Feb 17 12:12 AM
- NCAA BB
UC DAVIS 30
SEATTLE 34 HALFTIME
Feb 16 11:02 PM
- UC Davis hires Stanford's Kevin Blue as athletic director May 16
- Eastern Washington's college basketball game postponed Nov 17
- New Mexico State cruises past Seattle to win WAC Mar 15
- Aggies go for fourth straight WAC title against Seattle Mar 14
- Scott's 33 helps Virginia escape Seattle with win Dec 22
- No. 24 Cavaliers take on Redhawks in Seattle Dec 21
- UC Santa Barbara takes 76-62 win over UC Davis Mar 12
- Harden paces UC Davis by Cal State Fullerton 68-65 Mar 12
- Seattle's Garcia declares for NBA draft Mar 8
- UC Davis beats Cal State Fullerton 92-86 in OT Mar 7
- Seattle 74, Utah Valley St. 64 Mar 6
- Seattle defeats Utah Valley 74-64 Mar 6