Wofford defeats Davidson 73-51Feb 18, 2010 - 3:40 AM DAVIDSON, N.C.(AP) -- Noah Dahlman scored 19 points to lead Wofford to a 73-51 victory over Davidson to extend the Terriers' winning streak to seven consecutive games.
Thirteen players scored and 15 played for Wofford (20-8, 12-3 Southern Conference), which has won 16 of its past 18 games and is in second behind the College of Charleston (18-9, 13-3) in the South Division.
It is Wofford's first 20-win season since moving to Division I and its first since 1993-94.
Davidson (13-13, 8-6) cut Wofford's lead to 44-31 on Jake Cohen's 3 with 15:44 left, but Terry Martin scored the next four points to spark a 16-5 run and give the Terriers a 60-36 lead with 6:32 to play.
Jamar Diggs added 10 points for Wofford, which shot 52.2 percent in the first half (12-for-23) for a 38-22 halftime lead.
Cohen scored 17, going 10-for-10 from the line, and J.P. Kuhlman added 13 points for Davidson.
- NCAA BB
DAVIDSON 51 FINAL
Feb 17 9:08 PM
- NCAA BB
DAVIDSON 22 HALFTIME
Feb 17 8:03 PM
- Wofford wallops ETSU 87-73 as Collins scores 24 Jan 28
- White dominates as Iowa downs Davidson Mar 21
- South Region pits Hawkeyes against Wildcats Mar 20
- Qualls, Arkansas edge Wofford Mar 20
- West Regional action pits Razorbacks against Terriers Mar 19
- VCU beats Davidson to reach A-10 title game Mar 14
- Rams and Wildcats collide in A-10 bout Mar 14
- No. 24 Davidson beats La Salle at buzzer Mar 13
- Explorers seek upset of Wildcats in A-10 Tournament Mar 13
- Dancing again: Wofford clinches bid Mar 9
- Furman battles Wofford in SoCon championship game Mar 9
- Davidson hands No. 22 Dayton first A-10 loss Jan 20