Boise State beats Cal State Bakersfield 81-62Feb 18, 2010 - 5:12 AM BOISE, Idaho(AP) -- Anthony Thomas scored 15 points and Robert Arnold added 14 to lead Boise State to an 81-62 victory over Cal State Bakersfield on Wednesday night.
Boise State (12-14), which snapped a three-game losing streak, raced out to an 18-4 lead.
After trailing 38-25 at halftime, Bakersfield (7-19) closed the deficit to 43-38 with 14:30 remaining. Boise State responded with an 18-2 run over the next four minutes to put the game out of reach.
The Broncos made a season-high 12 three-pointers and shot a season-high 57 percent from the floor.
Justin Salzwedel and Paul Noonan each contributed 12 points for the Broncos, while Ike Okoye added 11.
Stephon Carter led the Roadrunners with 18 points and six rebounds. Santwon Latunde added 12 points.
- NCAA BB
CS BAKERSFIELD 62
BOISE ST 81 FINAL
Feb 18 12:03 AM
- NCAA BB
CS BAKERSFIELD 25
BOISE ST 38 HALFTIME
Feb 17 10:57 PM
- Boise State blows out Concordia (Ore.) 100-53 Nov 23
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13
- No. 25 Boise State drops Air Force to reach MWC SFs Mar 12
- Air Force takes on Boise State in MWC quarterfinals Mar 12
- Broncos down Aztecs in MWC battle Mar 1
- Broncos and Aztecs do battle in MWC fracas Feb 28
- Gillon powers No. 24 Colorado State past Boise State Dec 31
- Broncos and Rams square off in Mountain West opener Dec 31
- Kaminsky lifts No. 3 Wisconsin over Boise State Nov 23