Glenn helps IUPUI dominate UMKC 103-65Feb 19, 2010 - 2:52 AM INDIANAPOLIS(AP) -- Robert Glenn scored more than 20 points for the fourth straight time as Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis cruised past Missouri-Kansas City 103-65 on Thursday night.
The outing was the highest scoring of the season for the Jaguars (19-9, 12-3 Summit), topping their 98-67 win over Indiana University East in November.
This time out, Glenn scored 29 points and made a career-high five assists to help the Jaguars bounce back from a tough 60-61 loss on Saturday against Oral Roberts, a game in which he finished with 28 points.
Alex Young helped out Thursday with 26 points while Leroy Nobles added 18 and Jon Avery had 14.
LaTreze Mushatt led the Kangaroos (11-15, 5-10) in scoring with 19 points and Jay Couisnard finished with 10.
- NCAA BB
IUPUI 103 FINAL
Feb 18 9:08 PM
- NCAA BB
IUPUI 49 HALFTIME
Feb 18 7:52 PM
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- No. 14 Iowa State coasts to win over UMKC Dec 10
- Kangaroos hoping to bounce past 14th-ranked Cyclones Dec 9
- No. 3 Louisville cruises past UMKC Dec 4
- No. 7 Louisville takes on UMKC Dec 4
- Iowa State routs UMKC Nov 25
- Cyclones set sights on Kangaroos Nov 25
- UMKC picks Louisville assistant Richardson Mar 19
- UMKC fires Brown Mar 12
- No. 25 Kansas State holds off UMKC Dec 29
- Wildcats set sights on Kangaroos Dec 29
- Smith leads No. 5 Louisville in rout of UMKC Dec 8