SIU-Edwardsville defeats North Dakota 91-76Feb 19, 2010 - 4:12 AM GRAND FORKS, N.D.(AP) -- Mark Yelovich had a career-high 34 points and four SIU-Edwardsville teammates scored in double figures as the Cougars beat North Dakota 91-76 on Thursday night.
Yelovich was 11 of 14 from the floor and made six of SIU-Edwardsville's 13 3-pointers.
Cody Rincker, Aamir McCleary and Denykco Bowles had 11 points apiece for the Cougars (4-21). Kevin Stineman added 10. McCleary, returning after missing three games with a hip injury, had seven assists.
Travis Bledsoe scored 28 points and hit five 3-pointers for North Dakota (6-18), and Patrick Mitchell and Chris Clausen added 10 points each.
The schools split two meetings this season.
- NCAA BB
SIU EDWARDSVILL 91
NORTH DAKOTA 76 FINAL
Feb 18 10:07 PM
- NCAA BB
SIU EDWARDSVILL 47
NORTH DAKOTA 30 HALFTIME
Feb 18 8:54 PM
- North Dakota sells Fighting Sioux items to satisfy NCAA Feb 18
- North Dakota beats NAIA's Valley City State 80-59 Dec 17
- Youngstown St. tops N. Dakota 79-69 for Slocum's 700th win Nov 23
- SIU-Edwardsville hires Cal's Harris as coach Apr 3
- Forrester won't return as SIU-Edwardsville coach Mar 10
- Tresnak guides Weber State past North Dakota for Big Sky title Mar 16
- North Dakota takes on Weber State in Big Sky title game Mar 15
- North Dakota comes calling on No. 14 Oregon Nov 30
- North Dakota tangles with No. 12 Wisconsin Nov 19
- Bowers paces Mizzou in season-opening win Nov 10
- North Dakota claims second straight Great West Conference title Mar 10
- Great West crown on the line in Windy City Mar 10