Hansen helps Weber State down Idaho State 89-64Feb 21, 2010 - 4:07 AM OGDEN, Utah(AP) -- Nick Hansen scored 21 points - all on 3-pointers - and was one of four Weber State players in double figures as the Wildcats beat Idaho State 89-64 Saturday night and clinched a share of the Big Sky regular-season title.
Steve Panos finished with 14 points for the Wildcats (18-8, 12-2), who also earned the right to host the conference tournament March 9-10, at which they will be the No. 1 seeds.
Kyle Bullinger had 12 points and Lindsey Hughey 10 for Weber State.
Amorrow Morgan led the Bengals (7-20, 4-10) with 17 points. Austin Kilpatrick had 12, Todd Starks 11 and Demetrius Moore 10.
Late in the first half Hansen's 3-pointer started a 14-2 stretch and helped Weber State make it 42-25 with 2:57 remaining before halftime.
Damian Lillard's 3-pointer with 4:38 put the Wildcats up 79-48 for their biggest lead of the game.
- NCAA BB
IDAHO ST 64
WEBER ST 89 FINAL
Feb 20 10:52 PM
- NCAA BB
IDAHO ST 29
WEBER ST 42 HALFTIME
Feb 20 9:49 PM
- Xavier pulls away from Weber State late for 71-53 win Mar 18
- Xavier opens tourney vs Weber St, hoping for deep run Mar 17
- No. 19 Oklahoma blows past Weber State Dec 22
- Oklahoma hoping to bounce back in bout with Weber State Dec 22
- Gordon helps Arizona get past Weber State Mar 21
- Weber State faces tall task in clash with No. 1 seed Arizona Mar 21
- Tresnak guides Weber State past North Dakota for Big Sky title Mar 16
- North Dakota takes on Weber State in Big Sky title game Mar 15
- Wildcats, Pirates play for CIT crown Apr 2
- Montana repeats as Big Sky champions Mar 17
- Weber State takes on Montana in Big Sky title game Mar 16
- Weber State's Lillard to enter NBA Draft Apr 3