Henderson leads Utah over Air Force, 54-43Feb 25, 2010 - 3:40 AM AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo.(AP) -- Marshall Henderson scored 16 points, and Utah held Air Force to a season-low points total in a 54-43 win on Wednesday night.
Henderson scored in double figures for the 11th straight game. The Utes (13-14, 6-7 Mountain West) earned a sixth straight win against Air Force (9-17, 1-12), which has lost 12 of its last 13 contests.
Grant Parker led the Falcons with 11 points, and Todd Fletcher added 10.
Luka Drca added 13 points and Jay Watkins 10 for Utah.
- NCAA BB
AIR FORCE 43 FINAL
Feb 24 10:28 PM
- NCAA BB
AIR FORCE 19 HALFTIME
Feb 24 9:12 PM
- Utah center Jakob Poeltl declares for NBA draft Apr 13
- Gonzaga's Sabonis gets best of Utah's Poeltl Mar 20
- Air up there: Zags, Utah features rare meeting of big men Mar 18
- Throwback centers featured in Denver's Midwest Regional Mar 16
- Seniors Taylor, Loveridge have No. 13 Utah rolling to finish Mar 3
- Taylor leads No. 22 Utah over No. 9 Arizona 70-64 Feb 27
- Athletic big man Jakob Poeltl shines in post for Utah Feb 16
- Utah coach Krystkowiak says time to put 'big boy pants' on Feb 9
- Utah coach says 'toxic' atmosphere halted BYU series Jan 11
- Utah cancels basketball game against BYU next season Jan 6
- Air Force downs Western State Colorado 86-66 Dec 29
- Zach Moer, Air Force beat Johnson & Wales 80-56 Dec 23