Arnold leads Boise State past Hawaii 82-63Mar 5, 2010 - 4:16 AM BOISE, Idaho(AP) -- Robert Arnold scored 19 points and grabbed a team-high seven rebounds to lead Boise State to an 82-63 victory over Hawaii on Thursday night.
Boise State (14-16, 4-11 Western Athletic) kept alive its hopes of qualifying for the conference tournament next week, while Hawaii (10-19, 3-12) needs a win Saturday against Idaho and some help to make it in.
Leading 38-37 early in the second half, Boise State went on an 18-6 run in a four-minute span to all but bury Hawaii.
Ike Okoye and Daequon Montreal each added 13 points for Boise State.
Hawaii, which allowed a season-high 11 three-pointers, was led by Leroy Lutu with 12 points off the bench, while Adhar Mayen added 10.
- NCAA BB
BOISE ST 82 FINAL
Mar 4 10:54 PM
- NCAA BB
BOISE ST 33 HALFTIME
Mar 4 9:58 PM
- Hawaii guard Aaron Valdes to turn professional Apr 7
- No. 13 seed Hawaii to play 4th-seeded Maryland Mar 19
- California tries to set aside distractions facing Hawaii Mar 17
- U of Hawaii appeals NCAA men's basketball postseason ban Jan 6
- NCAA puts University of Hawaii men's basketball on probation Dec 22
- Boise State blows out Concordia (Ore.) 100-53 Nov 23
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- UC Irvine tops Hawaii to win Big West Mar 15
- Hawaii and Anteaters battle for Big West title Mar 14
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13