Colorado State beats Utah, 76-67Mar 6, 2010 - 11:05 PM FORT COLLINS, Colo.(AP) -- Travis Franklin scored 16 points and Colorado State ended a five-game losing streak with a 76-67 victory over Utah on Saturday.
Travis Busch added 12 points, and Andy Ogide and Greg Smith had 10 each for Colorado State (16-14, 7-9 Mountain West).
The Rams, who clinched the No. 5 seed in the Mountain West tournament, swept the regular-season series from the Utes for the first time since 2005-06.
Marshall Henderson led Utah (14-16, 7-9) with 18 points. Jay Watkins added 15 points and Chris Hines 12 for the Utes, losers of two straight. Utah will be the No. 6 seed in the conference tournament.
- NCAA BB
COLORADO ST 76 FINAL
Mar 6 5:53 PM
- NCAA BB
COLORADO ST 35 HALFTIME
Mar 6 4:33 PM
- Utah center Jakob Poeltl declares for NBA draft Apr 13
- Gonzaga's Sabonis gets best of Utah's Poeltl Mar 20
- Air up there: Zags, Utah features rare meeting of big men Mar 18
- Throwback centers featured in Denver's Midwest Regional Mar 16
- Seniors Taylor, Loveridge have No. 13 Utah rolling to finish Mar 3
- Taylor leads No. 22 Utah over No. 9 Arizona 70-64 Feb 27
- Athletic big man Jakob Poeltl shines in post for Utah Feb 16
- Utah coach Krystkowiak says time to put 'big boy pants' on Feb 9
- Utah coach says 'toxic' atmosphere halted BYU series Jan 11
- Utah cancels basketball game against BYU next season Jan 6
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8
- No. 16 Utah, Krystkowiak look to pick up offensive pace Nov 11