Calegari leads UC Davis to 82-74 victoryFeb 21, 2010 - 4:17 AM BOISE, Idaho(AP) -- Dominic Calegari scored 26 points and Joe Harden added 24 to lead UC Davis to an 82-74 victory over Boise State in a BracketBuster game Saturday night.
The Aggies (11-15) shot 57.1 percent (8 of 14) from 3-point range while winning on the road for just the third time all season.
Daequon Montreal led Boise State (12-15) with 15 points, and Paul Noonan added 14.
UC Davis led by 16 after a 3-pointer by Adam Malik made it 50-34 with 15:25 remaining. Boise State trimmed its deficit to 74-67 with 1:38 left on a 3 by Robert Arnold but got no closer.
Calegari hit back-to-back 3-pointers during an 11-0 run that gave UC Davis a 28-19 lead with 3:32 left in the first half. The Aggies made six 3-pointers in the first half and led 36-27 at halftime.
UC Davis played without leading scorer Mark Payne, who missed his fourth consecutive game because of illness.
- NCAA BB
UC DAVIS 82
BOISE ST 74 FINAL
Feb 20 11:00 PM
- NCAA BB
UC DAVIS 36
BOISE ST 27 HALFTIME
Feb 20 9:49 PM
- UC Davis hires Stanford's Kevin Blue as athletic director May 16
- Boise State blows out Concordia (Ore.) 100-53 Nov 23
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13
- No. 25 Boise State drops Air Force to reach MWC SFs Mar 12
- Air Force takes on Boise State in MWC quarterfinals Mar 12
- Broncos down Aztecs in MWC battle Mar 1
- Broncos and Aztecs do battle in MWC fracas Feb 28
- Gillon powers No. 24 Colorado State past Boise State Dec 31
- Broncos and Rams square off in Mountain West opener Dec 31