Badgers keep rolling, pound BradleyNov 26, 2011 - 5:11 AM Hoffman Estates, IL (Sports Network) - Jordan Taylor had 15 points, six assists and four rebounds as No. 11 Wisconsin took a 66-43 win over Bradley at the Chicago Invitational Challenge.
Josh Gasser and Ryan Evans also had 15 points and both added eight rebounds for the Badgers (5-0), whose win Friday was by their smallest margin thus far this season.
Taylor Brown had a game-high 18 points and nine rebounds for the Braves (3-2), who have dropped two straight.
It was a 10-2 after Taylor made three from the line 3 1/2 minutes into the game and a Ben Brust three-pointer capped a 9-0 run for a 19-7 lead with 11 minutes left in the half.
Bradley kept things from getting out of hand, though, and trailed just 34-24 at the break after jumpers from Gasser and Taylor closed the half.
After a Jordan Prosser layup, Wisconsin scored the next eight points with a jumper from Evans making it a 42-26 game.
A 7-1 run moved the lead to 21 points as Evans made a jumper and Gasser followed with a three-ball and layup for a 56-35 lead with under nine minutes to play.
The Badgers cruised from there.
Wisconsin plays BYU on Saturday in the championship game here...Bradley is off until next Saturday when it plays at Wyoming...Wisconsin made 42.4 percent of its shots while Bradley made 34 percent.
- BRADLEY: 43
Nov 25 10:20 PM
- BRADLEY: 24
Nov 25 9:24 PM
- BRADLEY: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Nov 25 8:38 PM
- Wisconsin's Hayes to enter NBA draft, won't sign with agent Apr 20
- Lamont Paris promoted to associate head coach at Wisconsin Apr 12
- Wisconsin's Nigel Hayes to get feedback on draft prospects Apr 5
- Former Badgers player Joe Krabbenhoft back as assistant Apr 4
- Longtime Wisconsin assistant Gary Close leaves Badgers Mar 30
- Steadied under Greg Gard, Wisconsin can build on experience Mar 26
- Notre Dame advances to Elite 8 with 61-56 win over Badgers Mar 26
- Wisconsin's road to 3rd straight Final 4 runs through Irish Mar 25
- Stuck in slump, Wisconsin's Hayes contributes in other ways Mar 22
- Badgers, Musketeers preparing for physical NCAA clash Mar 19
- New-look Badgers back in NCAA Tournament against Pittsburgh Mar 17
- Native sons Chryst, Gard lead Wisconsin's visible programs Mar 14