Stanford keeps rolling with win over ColoradoFeb 24, 2012 - 5:47 AM Stanford, CA (Sports Network) - Nnemkadi Ogwumike had 23 points and 11 rebounds as No. 2 Stanford cruised past Colorado, 68-46, at Maples Pavilion.
Chiney Ogwumike added 18 points and seven rebounds for Stanford (25-1, 16-0 Pac 12), which won its 22nd straight game.
Chucky Jeffery was the lone member of Colorado (16-10, 5-10) to record double digits in scoring, finishing with 13 points and 13 boards in the Buffaloes' sixth loss in seven games.
Stanford connected on just 6-of-19 shots in the first half, but went 13-for-16 from the foul line en route to a 26-18 halftime advantage.
But the Cardinal found their offense in the second half, opening the frame with a 19-2 run to jump out to a 45-20 lead that included six points apiece from the Ogwumike sisters.
Stanford cruised from there, leading by 20-plus points for the remainder of the game.
- COLORADO: 46
Feb 23 11:47 PM
- COLORADO: 18
Feb 23 10:52 PM
- COLORADO: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 23 10:07 PM
- Colorado hires JR Payne as women's basketball coach Mar 28
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18