McCants leads North Carolina in rout of Georgia StateNov 20, 2007 - 2:55 AM CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina (Ticker) -- Rashanda McCants scored 18 points as sixth-ranked North Carolina routed Georgia State, 99-64, on Monday.
McCants shot 8-of-19 from the field to lead six players in double figures, handed out eight assists and collected six steals.
Cetera DeGraffenreid had 16 points and Rebecca Gray added 15 for the Tar Heels (6-0), who pulled down 25 offensive rebounds and finished with a 54-33 advantage on the boards.
Brittany Hollins scored 14 points and Danielle Anderson had 13 for Georgia State (1-3).
- Pitt beats UNC 82-72 in ACC women's tournament Mar 2
- Bulgak powers No. 10 Florida State women to win over UNC Feb 14
- No. 13 Louisville women overtake North Carolina 78-60 Feb 4
- Hatchell to sit 2 games for referee contact, NCAA violation Jan 29
- No. 21 Miami women beat UNC 76-61 for Katie Meier's 200th Jan 17
- Ogunbowale scores 16, No. 3 Notre Dame beats UNC 88-54 Jan 10
- No. 15 Northwestern women defeat North Carolina 85-72 Dec 2
- Gardner-Webb shocks No. 22 North Carolina women 66-65 Nov 13
- Late layup lifts South Carolina over Heels Mar 28
- UNC advances past Buckeyes on buzzer beater Mar 23
- Tar Heels get past Liberty on their home floor Mar 21
- UNC's Hatchell resumes coaching duties May 5