Texas A&M bounces back from first loss, defeats IndianaNov 24, 2007 - 11:05 PM ST. THOMAS, Virgin Islands (Ticker) -- Takia Starks scored 17 points as No. 10 Texas A&M bounced back from its first loss of the season to post a 60-48 victory over Indiana in the Paradise Jam on Saturday.
Danielle Grant added 12 points and six rebounds for the Aggies (4-1), who lost to Wake Forest, 53-46, on Friday.
Texas A&M, which had a three-point lead at the half, used an 11-2 run midway through the second half to give itself some breathing room at 45-34 with 9:14 to play.
Jamie Braun scored 14 points to lead the Hoosiers (4-2), who shot just 28 percent (9-of-32) in the second half.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Allen scores 22, leads Notre Dame to 87-70 win over Indiana Mar 21
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Indiana-Notre Dame Preview Mar 20
- Indiana looks to knock off in-state rival Notre Dame Mar 20
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20
- Texas A&M's Howard and FSU's Thomas key in 2nd round matchup Mar 20
- Buss scores 23, No. 9 seed Indiana defeats Georgia 62-58 Mar 20
- Howard sets NCAA Tournament rebound record in Aggies win Mar 19
- Texas A&M suspends Courtney Williams and Shlonte Allen Mar 19
- Missouri St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 18
- Indiana-Georgia Preview Mar 18
- Tennessee women beat No. 15 A&M 70-60 for 3rd straight win Mar 4