Stanford gets big game from Pedersen, beats Old DominionNov 25, 2007 - 5:02 AM ST. THOMAS, Virgin Islands (Ticker) -- Kayla Pedersen scored 21 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead No. 4 Stanford to a 69-61 victory over Old Dominion on Saturday at the Paradise Jam.
Pedersen was 8-of-11 from the field for Stanford (4-1), which led by just two at the half at 34-32.
Jillian Harmon scored 16 points and had six rebounds off the bench and Jayne Appel added 11 points for the Cardinal, who scored 20 points off of 20 turnovers by the Lady Monarchs (3-2).
Jen Nuzzo scored 14 points and Megan Pym had 12 points and 10 rebounds for Old Dominion.
- PARADISE JAM ST THOMAS DIVISION
ISLAND DIVISION AT ST THOMAS VIRGIN ISLANDS
NCAA WOMENS BB PARADISE JAM ST THOMAS DIVISION
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
OLD DOMINION 32 29 61
STANFORD (4) 34 35 69 FINAL
Nov 24 10:33 PM
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- Tara VanDerveer, former star Jennifer Azzi take NCAA stage Mar 18
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18