Balanced offense, turnovers key North Carolina's routJan 18, 2008 - 3:17 AM CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina (Ticker) -- Cetera DeGraffenreid led four players in double figures with 20 points as third-ranked North Carolina rolled to an 87-59 victory over Boston College in an Atlantic Coast Conference matchup Thursday.
Rashanda McCants added 19 points and five steals for the Tar Heels (17-1, 4-0 ACC), who forced 31 turnovers and shot 48 percent (33-of-69) from the field.
North Carolina led, 43-26, at the break and by as many as 33 points in the second half in cruising to its eighth straight win.
Boston College (14-5, 2-2), which made only 5-of-18 3-pointers, was led by Rebecca Miles, who had 16 points and 10 rebounds off the bench.
- NC State women beat Boston College 76-60 in ACC Tournament Mar 3
- BC beats Virginia Tech 49-37 in ACC women's tournament Mar 2
- Pitt beats UNC 82-72 in ACC women's tournament Mar 2
- No. 2 Notre Dame tops Boston College women 70-58 Feb 27
- Butler leads No. 18 Syracuse women past Boston College 71-55 Feb 25
- Hines-Allen leads No. 11 Louisville women past BC 55-45 Feb 21
- Bulgak powers No. 10 Florida State women to win over UNC Feb 14
- No. 16 Miami women pull away from Boston College 67-62 Feb 4
- No. 13 Louisville women overtake North Carolina 78-60 Feb 4
- Hatchell to sit 2 games for referee contact, NCAA violation Jan 29
- No. 22 Duke women beat Boston College 71-51 Jan 17
- No. 21 Miami women beat UNC 76-61 for Katie Meier's 200th Jan 17