Bjorklund, Parker help Tennessee rout GonzagaDec 17, 2007 - 12:08 AM KNOXVILLE, Tennessee (Ticker) -- Angie Bjorklund scored 23 points and Candace Parker added 18 as top-ranked Tennessee posted a 96-73 victory over Gonzaga on Sunday.
Nicky Anosike scored 14 points and grabbed 11 rebounds for the Volunteers (9-0), who used a 15-0 run to take a 24-9 lead after eight minutes and cruised to a 53-33 lead at the break.
Vivian Frieson scored 21 points and Jami Bjorklund added 19 for the Bulldogs (6-4), who shot 46 percent (31-of-67) from the floor.
- Lady Vols sign junior-college forward Cheridene Green May 18
- Lady Vols add Winthrop graduate transfer Schaquilla Nunn May 3
- Warlick wants Lady Vols to have more consistent work ethic Apr 29
- Postseason surge gives Lady Vols reason for optimism Mar 28
- Syracuse women beat Lady Vols 89-67, head to 1st Final Four Mar 28
- Tennessee-Syracuse Preview Mar 26
- Syracuse, Tennessee women set for improbable regional final Mar 26
- Lady Vols' NCAA run continues with 78-62 win over Buckeyes Mar 26
- Tennessee-Ohio St. Preview Mar 24
- Short-handed Ohio St. women without Craft against Lady Vols Mar 24
- Lady Vols reach Sweet 16 after disappointing regular season Mar 23
- Tennessee knocks off Arizona State 75-64 in NCAAs Mar 21