Quigley's 31 points helps DePaul crush NorthwesternDec 20, 2007 - 9:20 PM EVANSTON, Illinois (Ticker) -- Allie Quigley helped DePaul remain perfect.
Quigley scored a season-high 31 points as 14th-ranked DePaul crushed Northwestern, 102-64, on Thursday.
Deirdre Naughton scored 17 points and Natasha Williams had 12 and nine rebounds for DePaul, which has started 10-0 for the first time in school history.
The Blue Demons have also won nine straight vs. the Wildcats and have a 30-game winning streak against programs from Illinois.
Quigley connected on 11-of-17 shots from the floor, including making all six of her attempts from 3-point range.
Reserve China Threat scored 10 points for DePaul, which shot 52 percent (41-of-79) and held a 48-31 halftime lead.
Nadia Bibbs had 25 points, seven rebounds and six assists for Northwestern (4-8), which has lost three of four but still holds a 13-12 edge in the all-time series vs. the Blue Demons.
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
DEPAUL (14) 48 54 102
NORTHWESTERN 31 33 64 FINAL
Dec 20 2:46 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
(14) DEPAUL 48
NORTHWESTERN 31 HALFTIME
Dec 20 1:51 PM
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- DePaul-Oregon St. Preview Mar 25
- Oregon State women go from shambles to Sweet 16 vs. DePaul Mar 25
- DePaul beats Louisville 73-72 behind January's 25 points Mar 21
- DePaul-Louisville Preview Mar 19
- Louisville and DePaul renew series for spot in Sweet 16 Mar 19
- DePaul makes 11 3-pointers, routs James Madison 97-67 Mar 18
- James Madison-DePaul Preview Mar 17
- St. John's women upset No. 18 DePaul 75-66 in Big East semis Mar 7
- No. 5 Maryland women top Northwestern 83-62 Mar 5
- Coffey, Northwestern women upset Indiana in Big Ten Mar 4
- Coffey helps Northwestern women top Minnesota 84-74 Mar 3