Trebilcock, Ohio State slip by IowaJan 6, 2008 - 11:26 PM IOWA CITY, Iowa (Ticker) -- Ashlee Trebilcock scored 25 points to lead four players in double figures as No. 20 Ohio State defeated Iowa, 73-65, on Sunday.
Jantel Lavender scored 12 points and grabbed seven rebounds for the Buckeyes (11-3, 2-1 Big Ten), who shot 51 percent (27-of-52) from the floor.
Kristi Smith scored 20 points for Iowa (9-6, 2-2), which trailed, 46-29, after 20 minutes.
- Lady Vols' NCAA run continues with 78-62 win over Buckeyes Mar 26
- Tennessee-Ohio St. Preview Mar 24
- Short-handed Ohio St. women without Craft against Lady Vols Mar 24
- Ohio State advances to Sweet 16 with win over West Virginia Mar 20
- West Virginia-Ohio St. Preview Mar 19
- West Virginia, Ohio State clash in 2nd round of tournament Mar 19
- Ohio State smothers Buffalo to advance in NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Buffalo-Ohio St. Preview Mar 17
- No. 19 Spartans, special Powers rout No. 9 Buckeyes 82-63 Mar 5
- Mitchell scores 43, No. 9 Ohio State beats Rutgers 73-58 Mar 5
- No. 5 Maryland pulls away from Iowa 75-55 in Big Ten tourney Mar 4
- Iowa women race past Michigan in Big Ten second round Mar 3