Ellis, Robinson lead Marquette past DePaulJan 19, 2008 - 10:22 PM MILWAUKEE (Ticker) -- Krystal Ellis scored 16 points as Marquette posted a 65-56 Big East Conference victory over No. 22 DePaul on Saturday.
Angel Robinson scored 13 points and Janelle Harris added nine for the Golden Eagles (10-7, 2-2 Big East), who have won two straight over the Blue Demons.
Ellis, who connected on 6-of-18 attempts from the floor, drilled three 3-pointers for Marquette, which snapped a two-game losing streak despite shooting 34 percent (21-of-62).
Allie Quigley scored 16 points and Natasha Williams had 12 for DePaul (13-4, 2-2), which shot 35 percent (22-of-63) and was just 1-of-16 from 3-point range.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- DePaul-Oregon St. Preview Mar 25
- Oregon State women go from shambles to Sweet 16 vs. DePaul Mar 25
- DePaul beats Louisville 73-72 behind January's 25 points Mar 21
- DePaul-Louisville Preview Mar 19
- Louisville and DePaul renew series for spot in Sweet 16 Mar 19
- DePaul makes 11 3-pointers, routs James Madison 97-67 Mar 18
- James Madison-DePaul Preview Mar 17
- St. John's women upset No. 18 DePaul 75-66 in Big East semis Mar 7
- No. 19 DePaul women beat Marquette 98-65 Feb 27
- No. 21 DePaul women roll to 78-52 win over Creighton Feb 21
- Podkowa leads No. 21 DePaul women past Providence 91-68 Feb 19