Barlow's 21 points helps Notre Dame crush GeorgetownJan 20, 2008 - 12:47 AM WASHINGTON (Ticker) -- Ashley Barlow scored 21 points as No. 15 Notre Dame posted a 104-86 victory over Georgetown in the Big East Conference on Saturday.
Reserve Brittany Mallory scored 15 points and Charel Allen had 14 and six rebounds for the Fighting Irish (15-3, 3-1 Big East), who scored 100-plus points on the road for the first time in school history.
Barlow connected on 7-of-9 shots from the floor - including 3-of-5 from the arc - for Notre Dame, which shot 61 percent (36-of-69) in reaching the century mark for the first time since 2002.
Kieraah Marlow scored a career-high 34 points and hauled in 13 rebounds for the Hoyas (10-7, 0-4), who shot 49 percent (31-of-63) in losing for the fourth time in a row.
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
NOTRE DAME (15) 48 56 104
GEORGETOWN 42 44 86 FINAL
Jan 19 4:09 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
(15) NOTRE DAME 48
GEORGETOWN 42 HALFTIME
Jan 19 2:54 PM
- Notre Dame run of Final 4 appearances comes to stunning end Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Notre Dame more diverse scoring team than in past years Mar 24
- Allen scores 22, leads Notre Dame to 87-70 win over Indiana Mar 21
- Indiana-Notre Dame Preview Mar 20
- Indiana looks to knock off in-state rival Notre Dame Mar 20
- Top-seed Notre Dame beats 16-seed North Carolina A&T 95-61 Mar 19
- NC A&T-Notre Dame Preview Mar 18
- No. 2 Notre Dame wins 3rd straight ACC Tournament title Mar 6
- No. 2 Notre Dame beats No. 21 Miami 78-67 in ACC semifinals Mar 5