Trebilcock, Packer lead Ohio State past MinnesotaFeb 4, 2008 - 12:51 AM COLUMBUS, Ohio (Ticker) -- Ashlee Trebilcock scored 19 points and Marscilla Packer added 16 as No. 17 Ohio State posted a 76-62 victory over Minnesota on Sunday in a Big Ten Conference contest.
The Buckeyes (17-5, 8-3 Big Ten) led, 32-27, at the break but pulled away in the second half.
Packer scored eight points during a 10-6 run that helped Ohio State take a 54-43 lead which it never relinquished.
Leslie Knight scored 16 points for Minnesota (15-8, 6-5), which shot just 42 percent (23-of-54) and committed 21 turnovers.
- Lady Vols' NCAA run continues with 78-62 win over Buckeyes Mar 26
- Tennessee-Ohio St. Preview Mar 24
- Short-handed Ohio St. women without Craft against Lady Vols Mar 24
- Ohio State advances to Sweet 16 with win over West Virginia Mar 20
- West Virginia-Ohio St. Preview Mar 19
- West Virginia, Ohio State clash in 2nd round of tournament Mar 19
- Ohio State smothers Buffalo to advance in NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Buffalo-Ohio St. Preview Mar 17
- No. 19 Spartans, special Powers rout No. 9 Buckeyes 82-63 Mar 5
- Mitchell scores 43, No. 9 Ohio State beats Rutgers 73-58 Mar 5
- Coffey helps Northwestern women top Minnesota 84-74 Mar 3
- No. 6 Maryland beats Minnesota 110-77 to win Big Ten title Feb 28