Riley, Oklahoma State race past NebraskaFeb 10, 2008 - 11:39 PM LINCOLN, Nebraska (Ticker) -- Andrea Riley had 24 points and seven assists and Shaunte Smith added 20 and seven rebounds as No. 16 Oklahoma State used a big second half run en route to a 92-81 victory over Nebraska in Big 12 action on Sunday.
Taylor Hardeman chipped in 14 points for the Cowgirls, who held a 43-36 lead at the break.
But Oklahoma State (19-3, 7-2 Big 12) scored the first nine points after intermission en route to a 30-7 run that gave the Cowgirls a 73-43 bulge with 11:16 remaining.
Oklahoma State shot 49 percent (33-of-67) from the field, including 10-of-20 from the arc for the contest.
Cory Montgomery, Yvonne Turner and Danielle Page all scored 18 points to lead Nebraska (17-7, 6-4), which made only 5-of-21 3-pointers.
- New Nebraska women's assistants will be paid $140,000 each Apr 25
- New Nebraska women's coach has fewer perks in contract Apr 19
- Building trust top priority for new Nebraska women's coach Apr 12
- Huskers act quickly to replace Yori, hire SD's Amy Williams Apr 11
- Nebraska's Natalie Romeo: 'Immature' players pushed out Yori Apr 9
- Huskers pay women's coach Connie Yori $1.2 million to leave Apr 7
- Nebraska coach Connie Yori resigns after 14 seasons Apr 5
- Healy leads St. Bonaventure past Oklahoma State, 65-54 Mar 18
- St. Bonaventure-Oklahoma St. Preview Mar 17
- No. 24 Oklahoma women top rival OSU 61-43 in Big 12 tourney Mar 5
- Rutgers comes back to edge Nebraska 66-63 in Big Ten tourney Mar 3
- West Virginia women whip No. 22 Oklahoma State 82-48 Feb 27