Bulger leads West Virginia past CincinnatiFeb 20, 2008 - 4:12 AM CINCINNATI (Ticker) -- Meg Bulger scored 20 points as 13th-ranked West Virginia knocked down a season-high 13 3-pointers en route to an 82-63 triumph over Cincinnati on Tuesday in a Big East Conference matchup.
LaQuita Owens had 15 points and Chakhia Smith added 14 for the Mountaineers (21-4, 10-2 Big East), who shot 58 percent (30-of-52) from the field as they posted their 10th win in 11 contests.
Kahla Roudebush paced the Bearcats (11-14, 2-11) with 22 points on 7-of-12 shooting.
Thirteen of Cincinnati's 19 field goals made were from the arc.
- Ohio State advances to Sweet 16 with win over West Virginia Mar 20
- West Virginia-Ohio St. Preview Mar 19
- West Virginia, Ohio State clash in 2nd round of tournament Mar 19
- West Virginia tops Princeton in women's NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Princeton-West Virginia Preview Mar 17
- No. 22 West Virginia women top Kansas St. in Big 12 tourney Mar 5
- No. 22 West Virginia women cruise past Iowa State 82-57 Mar 1
- West Virginia women whip No. 22 Oklahoma State 82-48 Feb 27
- McCarty leads No. 8 Texas past West Virginia 73-50 Feb 21
- Top-ranked UConn wins 62nd straight, 88-34 over Cincinnati Feb 17
- West Virginia women hold off No. 20 Oklahoma 63-55 Feb 17
- No. 20 Oklahoma St. women smother No. 24 West Virginia 63-51 Feb 13