Jackson helps Storm top LynxAug 15, 2007 - 4:18 AM SEATTLE (Ticker) -- Lauren Jackson scored 19 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead the Seattle Storm to an 81-67 victory over the Minnesota Lynx on Tuesday.
Jackson blocked three shots and went 5-of-14 from the floor. Iziane Castro Marques collected 17 points for the Storm, who have won three straight home games.
Betty Lennox had 15 points and six rebounds and Wendy Palmer added 13 points for Seattle (16-17), which shot 45 percent (25-of-56).
Seimone Augustus scored 28 points on 11-of-20 shooting as the Lynx lost their third straight contest.
Nicole Ohlde had 18 points, eight rebounds and four assists for Minnesota (8-24), which shot 37 percent (27-of-73) from the field and was outscored in the fourth quarter, 31-20.
SEATTLE 81 FINAL
Aug 15 12:04 AM
SEATTLE 50 END, 3RD QTR
Aug 14 11:31 PM
SEATTLE 40 HALFTIME
Aug 14 10:56 PM
SEATTLE 22 END, 1ST QTR
Aug 14 10:30 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Minnesota Lynx No. 1 in first AP WNBA power poll May 13
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Champion Lynx begin season with 1 more mountain to climb May 8
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign ex-Gopher center Janel McCarville May 7
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15