Charleston Southern routs North Greenville 94-65Feb 17, 2010 - 3:29 AM CHARLESTON, S.C.(AP) -- Jamarco Warren hit 5 3-pointers and scored 26 points to lead Charleston Southern to a 94-65 victory over North Greenville on Tuesday night.
Jeremy Sexton added 18 points as the Buccaneers (12-14) shot 52.8 percent from the floor (35-for-66) and 40.7 percent from the 3-point line (11-for-27). Ten players scored as Charleston Southern snapped a three-game losing streak.
Warren scored 20 first-half points to help the Buccaneers grab a 49-26 halftime lead.
North Greenville (12-9) scored four of the first six points of the second half, but Charleston Southern responded with a 17-1 run for a 68-31 lead with 16:06 remaining in the game.
Warren hit a 3-pointer for an 85-47 advantage with 10:07 to play.
Kelvin Martin scored 14 and Kenny Mitchell added 13 points for Charleston Southern.
Paul Harrison and Jimmy Ellis scored 11 points each to lead North Greenville.
- NORTH GREENVLLE: 65
CHARLESTON SOUTHERN: 94
Feb 16 9:24 PM
- NORTH GREENVLLE: 26
CHARLESTON SOUTHERN: 49
Feb 16 8:23 PM
- Liberty wins Big South, going dancing with 20 losses Mar 10
- Buccaneers and Flames battle for Big South crown Mar 10
- No. 12 Arizona tops Charleston Southern Nov 11
- No. 12 Arizona opens season against Charleston Southern Nov 11
- Radford defeats Charleston Southern 64-61 in OT Mar 2
- Liberty rallies to beat Charleston Southern 74-61 Feb 27
- Charleston Southern beats VMI 95-85 Feb 25
- Coastal Carolina beats Charleston Southern 47-37 Feb 20
- High Point defeats Charleston Southern 73-68 Feb 13
- Radford sinks Charleston Southern 61-58 in OT Feb 11
- Gardner Webb defeats Charleston Southern 82-73 Feb 6