No. 6 Lady Vols race past ArkansasJan 8, 2012 - 11:07 PM Tennessee to a 69-38 win over Arkansas on Sunday.
During the game, Johnson became the fourth player in Tennessee history to reach 1,000 points and 1,000 rebounds in her career.
Shekinna Stricklen had 19 points for the Lady Vols (12-3, 3-0 SEC), who won their 36th straight SEC game. They pushed their overall winning streak to five games since a loss at Stanford on December 20 and beat Arkansas for the 18th straight time since 1996.
Lyndsay Harris scored 14 points to lead the Razorbacks (11-4, 0-3), who won 11 games in a row before conference play but have now lost three straight to Georgia, Kentucky and Tennessee.
The Lady Vols shot 50 percent for the game and had a 31-11 lead at halftime. They improved to 23-1 all-time against Arkansas, including 11-1 in Fayetteville, where their only loss to the Razorbacks occurred December 29, 1996.
- Fifth-seeded Louisville downs Lady Vols to earn Final Four berth Apr 2
- Lady Vols vault over Oklahoma in regional semifinals Mar 31
- Bluejays bow to Lady Vols in NCAA Tournament Mar 25
- Lady Vols march on after dominating Oral Roberts Mar 23
- Aggies edge Lady Vols in SEC semifinals Mar 9
- Tennessee dispatches Florida in SEC quarters Mar 8
- Mathies and O'Neill help Kentucky edge Tennessee Mar 3
- Lady Vols top No. 13 Texas A&M to claim SEC crown Feb 28
- No. 10 Kentucky rallies for OT win over Arkansas Feb 7
- Missouri's second-half surge hands Tennessee first conference loss Feb 3
- Lady Vols stymie Mississippi State in lopsided win Jan 31
- Diggins leads Notre Dame past Tennessee Jan 28