McCoughtry paces Dream over ShockJun 30, 2012 - 2:30 AM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Angel McCoughtry scored 24 points and pulled down seven rebounds, and Atlanta started an eight-game road trip with a 102-92 victory over the Tulsa Shock.
Armintie Price tallied 19 points on 8-of-10 shooting, part of a 60.9 percent performance from the field for the Dream. Tiffany Hayes scored 15 and Aneika Henry 14 while making all seven of her shots, as Atlanta won its third in a row.
Glory Johnson and Ivory Latta each had 16 points, while Riquna Williams tallied 15 for Tulsa, which was coming off a victory against Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Atlanta has won all five games it has played against Tulsa since the Shock moved to Oklahoma prior to the 2010 season.
- ATLANTA: 102
Jun 29 10:13 PM
- ATLANTA: 57
Jun 29 8:58 PM
- ATLANTA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 29 8:09 PM
- Lynx acquire McCarville in three-team trade Mar 1
- Atlanta picks up Thomas from Washington Feb 19
- Dream re-sign McCoughtry Feb 7
- Fever down Dream to advance to conference finals Oct 2
- Fever even up series in Atlanta Sep 30
- Harding, Dream upset Fever in Game 1 Sep 28
- Phillips, Catchings lead Fever past Shock Sep 23
- Lawson leads Sun past Dream Sep 23
- Liberty use big second half to top Shock Sep 22
- Dream eliminate Sky from postseason contention Sep 20
- Shock win, but Liberty clinch playoff spot Sep 20
- Shock upset Silver Stars Sep 16