McCoughtry paces Dream over ShockJun 30, 2012 - 2:30 AM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Angel McCoughtry scored 24 points and pulled down seven rebounds, and Atlanta started an eight-game road trip with a 102-92 victory over the Tulsa Shock.
Armintie Price tallied 19 points on 8-of-10 shooting, part of a 60.9 percent performance from the field for the Dream. Tiffany Hayes scored 15 and Aneika Henry 14 while making all seven of her shots, as Atlanta won its third in a row.
Glory Johnson and Ivory Latta each had 16 points, while Riquna Williams tallied 15 for Tulsa, which was coming off a victory against Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Atlanta has won all five games it has played against Tulsa since the Shock moved to Oklahoma prior to the 2010 season.
- ATLANTA: 102
Jun 29 10:13 PM
- ATLANTA: 57
Jun 29 8:58 PM
- ATLANTA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 29 8:09 PM
- Dream make Michael Cooper head coach Nov 21
- Williams won't return for Dream Oct 21
- Shock dismiss Kloppenburg as head coach Oct 15
- Lynx win second WNBA title in three years Oct 11
- Augustus, Lynx take 2-0 lead over Dream Oct 8
- Lynx rout Dream in Game 1 of WNBA Finals Oct 7
- McCoughtry, Dream reach WNBA Finals Sep 29
- Dream gain early upper hand over Fever in East Finals Sep 26
- Dream down Mystics in Game 3, advance to East finals Sep 23
- McCoughtry, Dream top Mystics Sep 22
- Latta, Mystics down Dream in Game 1 Sep 20
- Adams leads Silver Stars in rout of Dream Sep 15