Larkins, Catchings lead Fever past MysticsAug 17, 2012 - 1:25 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Erlana Larkins scored a career-high 16 points and Tamika Catchings added 14 points and 14 rebounds as the Indiana Fever came out of the Olympic break with an 84-66 win over the Washington Mystics Thursday.
Katie Douglas tallied 11 points and Briann January knocked down three 3- pointers for Indiana, which has won three of its last four games.
Monique Curry recorded 12 points and seven rebounds to lead the Mystics, who have dropped five of their last six contests.
Indiana led 40-38 at halftime, but pulled away after outscoring the Mystics, 20-9, in the third quarter. Catchings, who was on the U.S. gold medal-winning roster, scored six in the period.
The Fever were 9-of-25 from beyond the arc and shot 40.8 percent from the field.
- Indiana's Phillips sidelined with torn meniscus 12:15a
- Indiana's Davenport sidelined with fractured tibia May 15
- Mystics acquire Hollingsworth from Liberty Apr 15
- Atlanta picks up Thomas from Washington Feb 19
- Thibault resurfaces with Mystics Dec 18
- Catch the Fever: Indiana wins WNBA title Oct 22
- Indiana's Pohlen out with torn ACL Oct 20
- Fever on doorstep of 1st WNBA title Oct 19
- Indiana's Douglas to miss Game 3 of WNBA Finals Oct 19
- Augustus, Lynx even series with Game 2 victory Oct 17
- Catchings, Fever hold off Lynx to take Game 1 Oct 15
- Fever bury Sun to advance to Finals Oct 11