Larkins, Catchings lead Fever past MysticsAug 17, 2012 - 1:25 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Erlana Larkins scored a career-high 16 points and Tamika Catchings added 14 points and 14 rebounds as the Indiana Fever came out of the Olympic break with an 84-66 win over the Washington Mystics Thursday.
Katie Douglas tallied 11 points and Briann January knocked down three 3- pointers for Indiana, which has won three of its last four games.
Monique Curry recorded 12 points and seven rebounds to lead the Mystics, who have dropped five of their last six contests.
Indiana led 40-38 at halftime, but pulled away after outscoring the Mystics, 20-9, in the third quarter. Catchings, who was on the U.S. gold medal-winning roster, scored six in the period.
The Fever were 9-of-25 from beyond the arc and shot 40.8 percent from the field.
- Langhorne, Mystics send Fever to fifth straight loss Sun
- Charles leads Sun past struggling Fever Wed
- Latta, Brunson named WNBA Players of the Week Jun 10
- Mystics get by Lynx Jun 8
- Mercury down Fever for first win of season Jun 8
- Latta guides Mystics past Sun Jun 7
- Liberty rally to beat Fever in OT Jun 5
- Dream push past Mystics Jun 2
- Dream spoil Fever's ring night May 31
- Mystics win season opener in OT May 27
- Catchings, Zellous fuel Fever past Silver Stars in WNBA opener May 24
- Indiana's Phillips sidelined with torn meniscus May 21