Are You Watching This?! was founded in 2006 and we're the leader in Sports Excitement Analytics.
Our patented algorithms monitor data from in-progress games around the globe, hunting for Instant Classics in the making. Companies like Bleacher Report, CBS, Comcast, Golf Digest, Sports Illustrated, and Telstra rely on a mix of our real-time API, global infrastructure, and development chops to drive revenue and enhance their customer experiences.
We're a growing, self-funded, profitable company—here, watching sports is part of the job. Our direct competitor is a clone with $5M in funding and a dozen employees, and we're winning.
If the thought of having access to every real-time statistic imaginable, arriving on and processed by our servers faster than you'll see it on live TV is intriguing, we should talk.
Sports-Loving Lead Designer
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas (WeWork)
We've solved The Tech, and now we need to do a better job telling The Story.
Our products range from our core Excitement Ratings, to generating game headlines automatically, to projecting which games will broadcast longer than scheduled, to mining Twitter and YouTube for team and game content. And with the robust stats we process in real-time, we can build anything else you can imagine.
Ever been frustrated by a sports site? We have all the data major sites do—help us build a better one.
Some of what you'll do:
- Envision and design new products for customers ranging from sports properties to cable companies.
- Help with sales cycles, creating visuals to help start conversations and close deals.
- Improve our on-site marketing materials and API documentation.
Who we're looking for:
- A strong desire to drive creative and product decisions for our products and our customers' apps.
- Demonstrable experience designing launched, thought-out experiences.
- An affinity for a dynamic environment, where staying nimble to meet the needs of customers is paramount.
- A love of sports.