- MINNESOTA: 4
NEW YORK: 6
Mar 23 3:17 PM
- Mark Teixeira grounded into a fielder's choice, second to short scoring Justin Maxwell. Mason Williams out at second. Runner on first with two outs and Alex Rodriguez due up.
Twins 4, Yankees 6 Mid 7Mar 23 3:07 PM
- Pinch-Hitter Mason Williams infield single to second scoring Bill Hall. On the play, Justin Maxwell advances to third. Runners on first and third with one out and Mark Teixeira due up.
Twins 4, Yankees 5 Mid 7Mar 23 3:06 PM
- Justin Maxwell singled to center scoring Eduardo Nunez. On the play, Bill Hall advances to second. Runners on first and second with none out and Ramiro Pena due up.
Twins 4, Yankees 4 Mid 7Mar 23 3:05 PM
- Eduardo Nunez doubled to left scoring Russell Martin and Ronnier Mustelier. Runner on second with none out and Bill Hall due up.
Twins 4, Yankees 3 Mid 7Mar 23 3:03 PM
- Ramiro Pena lead-off Home Run (1) to right. Curtis Granderson due up.
Twins 4, Yankees 1 Mid 6Mar 23 2:31 PM
- Sean Burroughs singled to left scored Ryan Doumit and Josh Willingham. On the play, Sean Burroughs advanced to second on the throw. Runner on second with two outs and Brian Dozier due up.
Twins 4, Yankees 0 End 5Mar 23 2:25 PM
- Josh Willingham none-out, two-run Home Run (2) to left scored Justin Morneau. Sean Burroughs due up.
Twins 2, Yankees 0 End 4Mar 23 1:58 PM
- MINNESOTA: 0
NEW YORK: 0
Top 1, 0 Outs
Mar 23 1:10 PM
- Blue Jays-Yankees Preview May 23
- Ejections aplenty for Blue Jays lately May 23
- Baseball Capsules May 22
- Bad day gets worse for Athletics in 5-4 loss to Yankees May 22
- Pineda ends slump; Yanks top Oakland 5-4 to win 5th straight May 22
- Royals-Twins Preview May 22
- Ventura steps up, but Royals fall short, 3-2 May 22
- Hughes drops to 1-7 as Twins lose to Blue Jays 3-1 May 22
- Bautista, Donaldson homers propel Blue Jays over Twins 3-1 May 22
- Blue Jays manager Gibbons ejected for 4th time this season May 22
- Gray put on DL by A's because of strained muscle May 22
- Perkins slowing down rehab in return from shoulder strain May 22