Oklahoma City downs DallasDec 19, 2011 - 3:26 AM Dallas, TX (Sports Network) - Kevin Durant scored 13 of his 21 points at the foul line, as the Thunder earned a 106-92 preseason win over the Mavericks.
James Harden scored 16 points, while Russell Westbrook and Daequan Cook netted 12 apiece for Oklahoma City, which won despite committing 25 turnovers.
Dominique Jones and Rodrigue Beaubois led Dallas with 17 points apiece. Newcomer Lamar Odom added 14 points and seven rebounds in the loss.
Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd did not play for the defending champions.
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 106
Dec 18 10:08 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 90
End of 3rd
Dec 18 9:36 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 58
Dec 18 8:47 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 25
End of 1st
Dec 18 8:11 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 0
1st Quarter - 12:00
Dec 18 7:42 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- The Latest: Cuban: Sure, he'd run with Clinton or Trump May 22
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20