Nuggets roll past Suns in preseason actionDec 21, 2011 - 6:02 AM Denver, CO (Sports Network) - Ty Lawson had 21 points and seven rebounds, as the Denver Nuggets earned a 127-110 preseason win over the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday.
Danilo Gallinari added 15 points and rookie Kenneth Faried had 14 for the Nuggets, who conclude preseason play Thursday at Phoenix before opening the regular season Monday at Dallas.
Al Harrington finished with 12 points in the win, while Nene chipped in 10.
Marcin Gortat and Hakim Warrick both had 14 points to pace Phoenix. Shannon Brown added 12, Steve Nash had 11 and Markieff Morris and Robin Lopez each finished with 10.
The Suns host the Hornets in Monday's regular-season opener.
- PHOENIX: 110
Dec 20 11:22 PM
- PHOENIX: 81
End of 3rd
Dec 20 10:53 PM
- PHOENIX: 49
Dec 20 10:10 PM
- PHOENIX: 28
End of 1st
Dec 20 9:39 PM
- PHOENIX: 0
1st Quarter - 12:00
Dec 20 9:14 PM
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- AP Source: Knicks working to hire Jeff Hornacek as coach May 18
- Timberwolves' Towns is unanimous Rookie of the Year pick May 16
- Suns remove 'interim' tag, retain Earl Watson as coach Apr 19
- Jazz disappointed to miss playoffs, but gain experience Apr 14
- After awful season, Suns may well retain Watson as coach Apr 14
- Nuggets miss postseason for a 3rd straight year Apr 14
- Playoff destination sealed, Blazers beat Nuggets 107-99 Apr 14
- Teletovic's 22 leads Suns past Clippers reserves, 114-105 Apr 14
- Clippers-Suns Preview Apr 13
- Nuggets-Trail Blazers Preview Apr 13
- Suns shift D-League team to Prescott Valley, Arizona Apr 12