Jazz beat Blazers in preseason finaleDec 22, 2011 - 6:11 AM Salt Lake City, UT (Sports Network) - C.J. Miles scored 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds, leading the Jazz to a 92-89 win over the Trail Blazers in Wednesday's preseason finale.
Al Jefferson added 15 points and nine boards, while Devin Harris finished with 10 points for the Jazz, who open the regular season on Tuesday at the Lakers.
Raymond Felton had 17 points and four assists in the loss, while LaMarcus Aldridge posted a double-double of 15 points and 11 rebounds. Wesley Matthews chipped in 15 points.
Offseason acquisition Jamal Crawford had 12 points and five assists, but went just 3-of-16 from the field. Nicolas Batum had 12 points for the Blazers, who host the Sixers in Monday's regular-season opener.
Portland center Marcus Camby tweaked his left knee during pre-game warmups and did not play.
- PORTLAND: 89
Dec 21 11:45 PM
- PORTLAND: 67
End of 3rd
Dec 21 10:58 PM
- PORTLAND: 47
Dec 21 10:15 PM
- PORTLAND: 30
End of 1st
Dec 21 9:44 PM
- PORTLAND: 0
1st Quarter - 12:00
Dec 21 9:11 PM
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19
- Blazers coach Terry Stotts agrees to 3-year extension May 16
- Defending champion Warriors expect tough task from Thunder May 16
- Clarification: Stars fuel hope for mid-major prospects May 13
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- Damian Lillard and Trail Blazers look to bright future May 12
- How many times has your team changed coaches in the Pop era? May 12
- New Jazz uniforms include sleeved alternate jersey May 12
- MVP Curry and his Warriors teammates move closer to goal May 12
- Splash Brothers Curry, Thompson send Warriors to West finals May 12
- Trail Blazers-Warriors Preview May 11
- Warriors look to clinch, Heat-Raptors face pivotal Game 5 May 11