Pacers win 15th straight at home, down HawksFeb 6, 2013 - 5:16 AM Atlanta Hawks, 114-103, on Tuesday.
George Hill and David West each added 15 points, Lance Stephenson poured in 14 and Roy Hibbert and Ian Mahinmi scored 12 points apiece for the Pacers, who have won 15 straight games at Bankers Life Fieldhouse and improved to 20-3 at home this season.
"We were just being aggressive and sharing the ball. We're making extra passes when the opportunity is there," West said. "We're getting baskets within the flow of our offense."
D.J. Augustin added 10 points off the bench in the win.
Jeff Teague scored 24 points and dished out eight assists and Al Horford scored 15 points and grabbed eight rebounds for the Hawks, losers in three of their last four games.
"We couldn't get a key stop when we needed it. We were trading baskets, but they were making (3-pointers). It is tough to win a game when you're trading baskets with a team at home," Teague said.
The Pacers held a slim 50-49 lead entering the third quarter, but outscored the Hawks by a 31-21 margin in the frame to take an 81-70 edge into the final period. George poured in 11 points in the frame after going 3-for-5 from 3- point range. Indiana shot 50 percent (11-for-22) from the field in the quarter.
Atlanta couldn't get closer than 102-94 over the final 12 minutes.
The Hawks outscored the Pacers, 21-18, in the first period, but Indiana shot a blistering 58.8 percent (10-for-17) from the field in the second to take a 50-49 lead into the break.
Indiana scored 21 points off of 18 Atlanta turnovers ... George scored 22 points in the second half ... West also had seven rebounds, five steals, four assists and three blocked shots ... Hawks guard Kyle Korver has made at least one 3-pointer in 41 consecutive games.
- ATLANTA: 103
Feb 5 9:44 PM
- ATLANTA: 70
End of 3rd
Feb 5 9:02 PM
- ATLANTA: 49
Feb 5 8:08 PM
- ATLANTA: 21
End of 1st
Feb 5 7:34 PM
- ATLANTA: 2
1st Quarter - 11:39
Feb 5 7:11 PM
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- AP Source: Orlando Magic hire Frank Vogel as next coach May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- AP Source: Knicks working to hire Jeff Hornacek as coach May 18
- Point man: Irving shines in Cavs' demolition of Raptors May 18
- After long overseas career, Nets coach Atkinson back in NY May 16
- Nate McMillan takes over as head coach of the Indiana Pacers May 16
- Indiana Pacers promote assistant Nate McMillan to be team's head coach May 16
- After fallback season, Hawks look to rise again in East May 9
- Big Three leads Cavaliers back to Eastern Conference finals May 9
- NBA Playoff Capsules May 8