Teague, Hawks handle SixersMar 7, 2013 - 3:17 AM
Al Horford added 21 points, 12 rebounds and six assists for Atlanta, which snapped a three-game slide. Anthony Tolliver netted 21 points off the bench in the triumph.
Jrue Holiday tallied 11 points and 12 assists for the slumping Sixers, who have dropped 11 of their last 13 tilts. Damien Wilkins recorded 21 points off the bench in defeat.
"Sometimes when you give it your all it's not as sharp and quick as you want it to be," Holiday said.
Philly lost its 11th straight road game, the longest such streak since a 20- game slide from Dec. 28, 1987-March 4, 1988.
The Sixers got off to an 8-0 start, but Atlanta outscored the visitors 26-11 over the remainder of the opening period to take a 26-19 margin into the second.
"We just couldn't get shots to fall but eventually we got rolling," Teague said. "Everybody just played well tonight."
Atlanta's spread grew during the middle stages of the second. Dorell Wright's 3-pointer pulled the Sixers within 38-30 before the Hawks countered with a 13-2 push. Horford, who had seven points during the burst, capped it with a jumper to make it 51-32 with 3:49 to go in the half.
The Hawks headed into the break up 59-47 and went into the final frame with a 91-70 cushion. Philly netted the first eight points of the fourth, but never cut the deficit below double digits.
Thaddeus Young registered 16 points and six rebounds for Philadelphia ... Josh Smith provided 13 points and six boards for the Hawks ... Atlanta shot 53.8 percent (43-of-80) from the floor.
- PHILADELPHIA: 96
Mar 6 9:42 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 70
End of 3rd
Mar 6 9:11 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 47
Mar 6 8:31 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 19
End of 1st
Mar 6 8:02 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 0
1st Quarter - 11:46
Mar 6 7:41 PM
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- Point man: Irving shines in Cavs' demolition of Raptors May 18
- 76ers win NBA draft lottery, Lakers stay at No. 2, keep pick May 17
- Mutombo rejects lottery conspiracy after Twitter mistake May 17
- The Philadelphia 76ers win lottery; have No. 1 pick in upcoming NBA draft May 17
- After lots of losing, 76ers hope to win big in NBA lottery May 17
- After long overseas career, Nets coach Atkinson back in NY May 16
- 76ers 1st NBA team to land jersey sponsorship with StubHub May 16
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- After fallback season, Hawks look to rise again in East May 9
- Big Three leads Cavaliers back to Eastern Conference finals May 9
- NBA Playoff Capsules May 8