Westbrook, Thunder rout MavsFeb 5, 2013 - 6:59 AM Oklahoma City Thunder's 112-91 rout of the Dallas Mavericks.
Kevin Durant added 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Thunder, who had lost four of their last seven games coming in.
"The last couple weeks have been choppy at times for us, but one thing you can say about our guys -- our guys compete," OKC head coach Scott Brooks said.
Shawn Marion netted 23 points to lead Dallas, which has dropped five of its last eight contests.
"I didn't think we had enough playmakers out there and we had some stupid turnovers, that always gets us in trouble," Mavs forward Dirk Nowitzki said.
The game was knotted at 22-22 late in the opening quarter before the Thunder went on a 22-6 run that bridged the first and second frames to seize control of the contest.
Kevin Martin had seven points during the surge, which was capped on Durant's 3-pointer for a 44-28 OKC cushion with 7:44 left in the second.
The margin reached as high as 27 in the period before Oklahoma City took a 68-44 spread into the break.
The Thunder led 92-67 after three and the advantage reached its apex at 33 in the final stanza.
Martin finished with 17 points ... Nowitzki tallied 10 points on 3-of-11 shooting for the Mavericks ... Oklahoma City recorded 23 points off 14 Dallas turnovers.
- DALLAS: 91
OKLAHOMA CITY: 112
Feb 4 10:21 PM
- DALLAS: 67
OKLAHOMA CITY: 92
End of 3rd
Feb 4 9:52 PM
- DALLAS: 44
OKLAHOMA CITY: 68
Feb 4 9:11 PM
- DALLAS: 22
OKLAHOMA CITY: 29
End of 1st
Feb 4 8:36 PM
- DALLAS: 0
OKLAHOMA CITY: 0
1st Quarter - 11:45
Feb 4 8:12 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- The Latest: Cuban: Sure, he'd run with Clinton or Trump May 22
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20