Foye, Jazz down NetsMar 31, 2013 - 5:35 AM Brooklyn Nets.
Al Jefferson and Mo Williams added 20 points apiece for the Jazz, who have won four in a row on the heels of a 2-9 stretch.
"Well, we're playing better. It's great for this group of guys," said Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin. "When we were struggling earlier, I had a feeling that we would get out of it because the guys continued to work, they stayed together, they focused hard."
Utah is tied with the Los Angeles Lakers, who beat the Sacramento Kings on Saturday, for the West's eighth and final playoff spot.
Brook Lopez tallied 27 points and seven rebounds, while Deron Williams totaled 21 points and 11 assists for Brooklyn, which has dropped three of its last five contests.
Williams' driving layup gave the Nets a 65-64 lead with 7:27 left in the third, but the Jazz countered with a 15-4 run to seize control of the contest.
Foye hit four 3-pointers during the surge, which vaulted Utah to a 79-68 cushion.
The Jazz took an 83-74 advantage into the final frame and their margin reached its apex at 16 in the fourth.
Earlier, Utah took a 33-28 lead after a quarter of play before the Nets outscored the hosts 26-19 in the second to take a 54-52 spread into the break.
"Our defense wasn't good enough," Nets coach P.J. Carlesimo said. "Their offense had a lot to do with it. Fatigue has a little bit to do with it. Joe Johnson not being here has a little bit to do with it."
Johnson missed his fourth straight game because of a right quad contusion.
Marvin Williams had 14 points and six rebounds for Utah, while C.J. Watson registered 22 points off the bench for Brooklyn ... Reggie Evans snatched 16 rebounds for the Nets.
- BROOKLYN: 107
Mar 30 11:21 PM
- BROOKLYN: 74
End of 3rd
Mar 30 10:45 PM
- BROOKLYN: 54
Mar 30 10:04 PM
- BROOKLYN: 28
End of 1st
Mar 30 9:33 PM
- BROOKLYN: 0
1st Quarter - 11:45
Mar 30 9:11 PM
- NBA draft returning to Brooklyn's Barclays Center May 18
- After long overseas career, Nets coach Atkinson back in NY May 16
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- New Jazz uniforms include sleeved alternate jersey May 12
- Utah Jazz extend contract of coach Quin Snyder May 6
- Celtics' president Ainge embracing expectation-filled summer May 4
- Optimism high as Celtics enter a likely active offseason Apr 29
- Nets hire Hawks assistant Kenny Atkinson as new coach Apr 17
- Company of Russian owner of Brooklyn Nets searched in Moscow Apr 15
- Jazz disappointed to miss playoffs, but gain experience Apr 14
- Tough season and more tough times ahead for the Nets Apr 14
- Kobe scores 60 points in unbelievable farewell victory Apr 14