Bucks cruise past struggling PacersNov 15, 2012 - 5:30 AM Milwaukee, WI (Sports Network) - Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis each posted 16 points and the Milwaukee Bucks dominated the Indiana Pacers, 99-85, at BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Samuel Dalembert had 14 points and six rebounds while Tobias Harris added 11 points for the Bucks, who have won three of their last four games.
Tyler Hansbrough had 17 points and five rebounds for the Pacers, who have dropped five of their past six games. Gerald Green scored 13 points and added six rebounds in the setback.
"We were trying to get it under control and did some different things there at the end," said Indiana head coach Frank Vogel. "It wasn't enough to win the game, but I'm happy with the fight the guys showed there at the end."
Milwaukee led this game from start to finish as the team scored the first seven points, capped on a pair of Dalembert free throws.
The Bucks later went on a 13-1 run in the frame and took a 33-17 lead into the second quarter.
"That's something that the coach preaches, taking it to them early," said Jennings. "That will shut them down and it did. It feels good to beat a team in our division that we had so much trouble with last year."
Indiana couldn't cut into the deficit in the second quarter as Milwaukee used a 12-3 run to create more space and took a 60-34 advantage into the halftime break.
Milwaukee scored the first six points of the third quarter to take its largest lead of the game at 66-34 and continued to have a comfortable margin throughout the frame.
It was an 82-53 game heading into the fourth and while Indiana cut into the lead, it didn't get within 14 points until the last shot of the game.
Milwaukee hosts New Orleans on Saturday ... Indiana hosts Dallas on Friday ... The Bucks snapped a five-game losing streak to the Pacers ... Paul George posted 12 points in the loss for Indiana.
- INDIANA: 85
Nov 14 10:18 PM
- INDIANA: 53
End of 3rd
Nov 14 9:50 PM
- INDIANA: 34
Nov 14 9:06 PM
- INDIANA: 17
End of 1st
Nov 14 8:36 PM
- INDIANA: 0
1st Quarter - 11:59
Nov 14 8:11 PM
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- AP Source: Orlando Magic hire Frank Vogel as next coach May 19
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- AP Source: Knicks working to hire Jeff Hornacek as coach May 18
- Nate McMillan takes over as head coach of the Indiana Pacers May 16
- Indiana Pacers promote assistant Nate McMillan to be team's head coach May 16
- Pacers seeking new voice after parting ways with Frank Vogel May 5
- Indiana Pacers not renewing contract of coach Frank Vogel May 5
- George's return has Pacers dreaming of brighter future May 2
- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years May 2