Hibbert, Pacers down BucksJan 6, 2013 - 5:20 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Roy Hibbert poured in 20 points to go with 15 rebounds and five blocked shots as the Indiana Pacers cruised past the Milwaukee Bucks, 95-80, on Saturday.
George Hill added 14 points, eight rebounds and four assists while Lance Stephenson and David West scored 10 points apiece for the Pacers, who improved to 12-3 at home this season.
"We knew this was going to be a must-win situation for us," said West. "We're fighting to stay even with these guys in the season series and stay ahead of them in the standings."
Monta Ellis scored a game-high 21 points and Brandon Jennings added 12 points and five assists for the Bucks, who have dropped four straight.
"We've got some issues, especially the last four losses in a row," said Bucks coach Scott Skiles. "We couldn't make key stops at crucial times and our rebounding was a little suspect."
The game was tied, 21-21, after the first 12 minutes, but Indiana was able to take a 45-40 lead with just over four minute remaining in the first half. Ellis, though, scored the next five points to knot it at 45-45 just over a minute later.
Gerald Green's triple sparked a 7-2 push for the Pacers, who led 52-47 at the break.
The Bucks took a 53-52 lead early in the third, but an 8-0 run put Indiana ahead 60-53 a bit later. Hill's reverse layup near the midway point of the frame sparked a 15-7 surge to put Indiana up 77-64 entering the final period.
The lead grew as large as 20 in the fourth to give the Pacers their 10th win in their last 13 tries.
Indiana outscored Milwaukee, 64-26, in the paint ... Hibbert posted a career- high with 11 offensive rebounds ... Larry Sanders had 12 points and 12 rebounds for the Bucks.
- MILWAUKEE: 80
Jan 5 9:13 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 64
End of 3rd
Jan 5 8:43 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 47
Jan 5 8:05 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 21
End of 1st
Jan 5 7:38 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:46
Jan 5 7:12 PM
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- AP Source: Orlando Magic hire Frank Vogel as next coach May 19
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- AP Source: Knicks working to hire Jeff Hornacek as coach May 18
- Nate McMillan takes over as head coach of the Indiana Pacers May 16
- Indiana Pacers promote assistant Nate McMillan to be team's head coach May 16
- Pacers seeking new voice after parting ways with Frank Vogel May 5
- Indiana Pacers not renewing contract of coach Frank Vogel May 5
- George's return has Pacers dreaming of brighter future May 2
- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years May 2