Hansbrough, Pacers cruise past BucksMar 23, 2013 - 2:51 AM
Paul George followed with 20 points, eight boards and six assists, and the Pacers received 10 points apiece from D.J. Augustin, Ian Mahinmi and Jeff Pendergraph in their third straight win. Roy Hibbert chipped in 11 points, eight rebounds and seven blocks.
The struggling Bucks shot just 30.7 percent and saw Brandon Jennings go 1-for-15 from the field in the team's fifth loss in seven games.
"We got to come back and find a way to make shots, that's killing us right now," said Jennings. "We can't win a game shooting 30 percent from the field."
Monta Ellis scored a team-best 22 points and Larry Sanders had six points and 12 rebounds before getting ejected in the third.
Neither team had a lead greater than five before halftime, but Indiana turned a 45-43 lead at the break into a blowout by the end of the third quarter
The Pacers came out of the half and built their advantage to 19 points after the compLetion of a 22-5 run, which really took off after Sanders was thrown out for picking up two technical fouls.
After four free throws, Indiana's advantage swelled to double-digits and 4 1/2 minutes later, its lead grew to 67-48 on a pair of Hansbrough free throws.
"You find a spark and a momentum to pull away from teams, I think is what brings us closer," said George. "Everyone is playing for one another at that point."
The Bucks shot an abysmal 3-for-22 and were outscored 28-11 in the period. They trailed 73-54 heading into the fourth and their deficit grew to 23 points just over three minutes in on a 3-pointer from Augustin.
Indiana's lead reached its apex at 26 points.
The Pacers will play five of their next six on the road, while the Bucks will play at home for five of their next six ... Indiana's David West missed his third straight game with a back injury ... The Pacers' Mike Dunleavy was ejected in the fourth quarter for a Flagrant Type 2 foul.
- MILWAUKEE: 78
Mar 22 9:20 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 54
End of 3rd
Mar 22 8:50 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 43
Mar 22 8:07 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 23
End of 1st
Mar 22 7:33 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:40
Mar 22 7:11 PM
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- AP Source: Orlando Magic hire Frank Vogel as next coach May 19
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- AP Source: Knicks working to hire Jeff Hornacek as coach May 18
- Nate McMillan takes over as head coach of the Indiana Pacers May 16
- Indiana Pacers promote assistant Nate McMillan to be team's head coach May 16
- Pacers seeking new voice after parting ways with Frank Vogel May 5
- Indiana Pacers not renewing contract of coach Frank Vogel May 5
- George's return has Pacers dreaming of brighter future May 2
- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years May 2