Ilyasova, Jennings help lead Bucks past PhiladelphiaJan 23, 2013 - 6:32 AM Milwaukee Bucks to a 110-102 win over the Philadelphia 76ers at BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Monta Ellis scored 18 points to go with 10 assists and Mike Dunleavy added 11 points off the bench for the Bucks, who have won three straight.
"A lot of guys really contributed tonight," said Bucks interim head coach Jim Boylan. "Brandon was outstanding, Monta had a double-double and Ersan had one of his games again for us. That is a good sign for us."
Evan Turner had 23 points and seven assists and Spencer Hawes added 21 points and 12 rebounds for the Sixers, who have dropped 19 of their last 26 games overall.
Nick Young scored 20 points off the bench in the setback.
"We're going through a rough time, everyone goes through them," Young said. "We have to rally together. (Milwaukee) played as a team, they played the way we need to play."
Milwaukee opened up a 28-18 lead after the first quarter and took a 55-47 lead into the break.
The Bucks lead grew to as many as 14 in third after shooting 63.2 percent (12- for-19) from the floor in the frame and Milwaukee took an 83-71 lead into the final period.
Philadelphia, though, didn't go down without a fight.
Turner's 3-ball early in the fourth sparked a 9-2 run to pull the Sixers within five, 85-80.
Jennings' trey seconds later pushed the spread back to eight, but a 6-2 sequence had Philadelphia within four at 90-86 at the 6:47 mark.
That would be as close as the Sixers would get, though, as the Bucks cruised to their filth win in their last seven contests with Philadelphia.
The Bucks shot 51.9 percent (41-for-79) from the floor ... Milwaukee scored 22 points off of 16 Sixers' turnovers ... Thaddeus Young had 11 points and nine rebounds for Philadelphia ... Jrue Holiday scored just nine points on 3-of-12 shooting from the floor but did dish out a game-high 12 assists in the setback.
- PHILADELPHIA: 102
Jan 22 10:18 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 71
End of 3rd
Jan 22 9:42 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 47
Jan 22 9:03 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 18
End of 1st
Jan 22 8:35 PM
- PHILADELPHIA: 0
1st Quarter - 11:44
Jan 22 8:11 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- 76ers win NBA draft lottery, Lakers stay at No. 2, keep pick May 17
- Mutombo rejects lottery conspiracy after Twitter mistake May 17
- The Philadelphia 76ers win lottery; have No. 1 pick in upcoming NBA draft May 17
- After lots of losing, 76ers hope to win big in NBA lottery May 17
- 76ers 1st NBA team to land jersey sponsorship with StubHub May 16
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- 76ers add 2 executives to front office, promote key exec May 5
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Apr 22
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Apr 14
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Apr 14