Robinson sparks Bulls in road win over BucksJan 31, 2013 - 7:07 AM Milwaukee, WI (Sports Network) - Nate Robinson scored a game-high 24 points and Jimmy Butler added 18 as the Chicago Bulls cruised past the Milwaukee Bucks, 104-88, at Bradley Center.
Luol Deng had 12 points, 13 rebounds and five assists and Joakim Noah chipped in with 12 points and 12 boards for the Bulls, winners in five of their last six.
"We slowed them down, stopped them in transition and contested many of their shots," Butler said. "They started missing and we went down and capitalized."
Ersan Ilyasova scored 18 points and Brandon Jennings scored 15 points and dished out five assists for the Bucks, who had won five of six entering the contest.
"They played their typical game, they're a big and physical team," said Bucks coach Jim Boylan. "They pound you, they play a physical brand of basketball and it took its toll on us tonight."
Chicago led 23-19 after the first 12 minutes before exploding for 32 points in the second to take a 55-37 lead into the break. Robinson poured in 16 of his 24 points in the period on 7-of-9 shooting.
The Bulls shot 56 percent (14-for-25) from the floor and turned it over just one time while scoring 11 points off of seven Bucks' giveaways.
Milwaukee, though, outscored the Chicago, 31-24, in the third, to shave the lead to 79-68 entering the final frame.
The Bucks couldn't get closer than 10 the rest of the way.
Chicago scored 24 points off of 19 Milwaukee turnovers ... The Bulls outscored the Bucks, 66-40, in the paint ... Taj Gibson had 14 points and nine rebounds ... Samuel Dalembert had 14 points and 13 rebounds in the setback.
- CHICAGO: 104
Jan 30 10:11 PM
- CHICAGO: 79
End of 3rd
Jan 30 9:40 PM
- CHICAGO: 55
Jan 30 8:59 PM
- CHICAGO: 23
End of 1st
Jan 30 8:33 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 11:45
Jan 30 8:11 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Apr 22
- Timberwolves hire Thibodeau as coach/president, Layden is GM Apr 20
- APNewsBreak: Timberwolves talking with Mark Jackson Apr 19
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Apr 14
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Apr 14
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Apr 14
- Changes could be in store for Bulls after rough season Apr 14
- Police: Woman hurt trying to slide down rail at Bucks game Apr 14
- NBA Capsules Apr 14
- Bulls wipe out big early deficit, pound 76ers 115-105 Apr 14
- Solomon Hill scores 25, Pacers beat Bucks 97-92 Apr 13