Lillard leads Blazers past KingsNov 14, 2012 - 5:28 AM Sacramento, CA (Sports Network) - Damian Lillard tallied 22 points and nine assists in the Portland Trail Blazers' 103-86 rout of the Sacramento Kings.
Wesley Matthews had 18 points, LaMarcus Aldridge added 16 and J.J. Hickson recorded 10 points and 13 rebounds for Portland, which snapped its four-game losing streak.
Nicolas Batum registered 15 points and seven boards in the win.
James Johnson netted 16 points to lead the Kings, who have lost three straight contests.
Thomas Robinson, returning from a two-game suspension for an elbow to Jonas Jerebko against the Detroit Pistons last Wednesday, donated 12 points in defeat.
Two Jason Thompson free throws pulled the home team within 57-56 midway through the third, but Portland ended the frame on a 17-2 run to seize control of the contest.
Batum had seven points, while Lillard added a pair of 3-pointers during the surge as the visitors took a 74-58 advantage into the fourth.
Portland led by as many as 24 points in the final frame.
Lillard had eight points as the Blazers took a 25-18 lead after a quarter of play, but Robinson and Jimmer Fredette tallied eight points apiece in the second and the Kings cut the deficit to 46-42 at the break.
Sacramento, which came in as the worst shooting team in the NBA was 46.8 percent (36-of-77) from the field ... The Kings were just 9.1 percent (1- of-11) from beyond the arc ... Portland outrebounded Sacramento, 44-33.
- PORTLAND: 103
Nov 14 12:17 AM
- PORTLAND: 74
End of 3rd
Nov 13 11:43 PM
- PORTLAND: 46
Nov 13 11:06 PM
- PORTLAND: 25
End of 1st
Nov 13 10:36 PM
- PORTLAND: 0
1st Quarter - 11:59
Nov 13 10:14 PM
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- Blazers coach Terry Stotts agrees to 3-year extension May 16
- Defending champion Warriors expect tough task from Thunder May 16
- Clarification: Stars fuel hope for mid-major prospects May 13
- Damian Lillard and Trail Blazers look to bright future May 12
- How many times has your team changed coaches in the Pop era? May 12
- MVP Curry and his Warriors teammates move closer to goal May 12
- Splash Brothers Curry, Thompson send Warriors to West finals May 12
- Trail Blazers-Warriors Preview May 11
- Warriors look to clinch, Heat-Raptors face pivotal Game 5 May 11
- Warriors look to clinch, Heat-Raptors face pivotal Game 5 May 10