Spurs top Wolves, win 11th straightFeb 7, 2013 - 5:24 AM Minnesota Timberwolves.
Danny Green knocked down eight 3-pointers and added 28 points for the Spurs, who have prevailed in 20 of their last 23 contests overall.
"It's really tough to win on the road and tonight Danny Green stepped up big and a lot of guys contributed tonight," Parker said.
Kawhi Leonard finished with 19 points and 10 boards in the victory.
Nikola Pekovic tallied 21 points and 10 rebounds for Minnesota, which has dropped 13 of its last 15 tilts.
"Everytime we came right back they had an answer," Wolves forward Derrick Williams said.
Pekovic's layup pulled Minnesota within 88-85 with 3:18 left, but the Spurs countered with a 10-2 run to put the game away.
Parker had back-to-back layups during the burst, which was capped on Tiago Splitter's layup to give the Spurs their largest lead of the game at 98-87 with 1:21 to play.
The Spurs trailed, 23-21, after a quarter of play before outscoring the Wolves 26-18 in the second to take a 47-41 advantage into the locker room.
San Antonio headed into the fourth with a 68-64 edge.
Splitter registered 12 points and seven boards ... Minnesota turned the ball over 16 times, which led to 19 San Antonio points ... The Spurs went 20-of-21 from the foul line.
- SAN ANTONIO: 104
Feb 6 11:34 PM
- SAN ANTONIO: 68
End of 3rd
Feb 6 10:56 PM
- SAN ANTONIO: 47
Feb 6 10:12 PM
- SAN ANTONIO: 21
End of 1st
Feb 6 9:40 PM
- SAN ANTONIO: 0
1st Quarter - 11:40
Feb 6 9:18 PM
- Timberwolves will not retain Newton, Kander May 20
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- 24 teams set for NBA Summer League in Las Vegas in July May 18
- Cavs 9-0 in these playoffs, and joining rarefied NBA air May 18
- After lots of losing, 76ers hope to win big in NBA lottery May 17
- Timberwolves' Towns is unanimous Rookie of the Year pick May 16
- T-wolves will send Towns with Flip's ring for lottery luck May 16
- Defending champion Warriors expect tough task from Thunder May 16
- Weekend Sports in Brief May 16
- AP Source: Karl-Anthony Towns is NBA Rookie of the Year May 15
- Capsule preview of the Warriors-Thunder West finals May 15