Durant's double-double lifts Thunder over KingsJan 26, 2013 - 6:56 AM
Russell Westbrook scored 18 points to go with a season-high 14 assists and Kevin Martin finished with 24 points for the Thunder, who have won eight of their last 10.
Tyreke Evans scored 16 points and DeMarcus Cousins had 14 points and eight rebounds for the Kings, losers in three straight.
"It's frustrating," Cousins said of his team's losing skid. "I'm going to keep my mouth closed and stay positive."
The Thunder trailed, 30-27, after the first quarter, but outscored the Kings, 31-21, in the second to take a 58-51 lead into the break. OKC, which shot 52.6 percent (10-for-19) in the stanza, got nine points apiece from Durant and Martin in the quarter.
Oklahoma City used a 20-10 run in the third quarter to push the lead to 78-61 with just over four minutes left and the lead swelled to as large as 25 by the end of the period.
The Thunder were led by Westbrook, who dished out eight assists, and Thabo Sefolosha, who scored all 10 of his points in the frame.
"We're an aggressive team," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "We play for each other and I thought that was really good, maybe one of our best quarters of the year in that third quarter."
Martin's 3-ball with just under 4 1/2 minutes left in the fourth gave Oklahoma City a 102-81 lead.
Sacramento outscored the Thunder, 14-3 the rest of the way, but it wasn't nearly enough and Oklahoma City improved to an NBA-best 34-10.
Serge Ibaka scored 14 points and pulled down eight rebounds in the win ... Durant was 7-for-12 from the floor ... The Kings outscored the Thunder, 48-40, in the paint.
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 105
Jan 26 12:28 AM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 86
End of 3rd
Jan 25 11:56 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 58
Jan 25 11:12 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 27
End of 1st
Jan 25 10:37 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 0
1st Quarter - 11:41
Jan 25 10:12 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19